Bernardine D. B. Hall, of Burton Park. Her husband, father or uncle purchased Burton Park, which had previously been in Roman Catholic hands: it had been the seat of the Wright Biddulph family relatively recently.
Hall lived at Burton Park, 3 miles south of Petworth. The Park had a waterfall that attracted photographers. Prior to this she was resident at 11 De Vere Gardens, Kensington #07986).
Kelly's Post Office Directory, London, 1867; Barnes, L. C., Petworth and its Surroundings, London, 1902-03, p. 73.